At SCHICKLING & ASSOCIATES, INC., we are dedicated to discovering the unique needs of each of our clients. We know that "cookie-cutter" approaches don't work when it comes to providing something as essential as insurance, we will take as much time as needed to give each client an in-depth interview. Then we are able to design a program prepared just for you.
Unlike other agencies and mail-order companies, we like to get to know our clients by name, so you become a partner in our effort to find you the best program for you and your family.
Our Customer Service Policies
We take pride in our insurance services. Lee Schickling (our CEO and manager) makes sure all our clients come first. We want to be someone you can talk to and who knows your needs, so when something happens you know we will be there for you.
We are please to offer our services currently throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Automobile, Truck, Recreational Vehicles.
- Motorcycles, Trail bikes, ATV's.
- Homeowners, Townhouse/Condo-Owners and Renters.
- Personal Floaters ("All Risk" coverage on some types of Personal Property - e.g.: Jewelry - Guns).
- Term Life, Permanent Life, Universal Life and Children's Life Policies.
- Health Insurance (Individual, Short-term, Group and Medicare Supplements) - Long Term Care / Nursing Home / Home Health Care Coverage.
- Insurance Funding of Buy-Sell Agreements.
- Executive Bonus Programs.
- Restaurants, Office and Warehouse Packages.
Lee had been a Claims Adjuster for Farmers Insurance for three years (prior to becoming an agent).
Started the SCHICKLING & ASSOCIATES, INC. 30+ years ago.
Has office in the Woodbury, MN Area for 30+ years.
Past President of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, St Paul (formerly St Paul Life Underwriters Association).
Past President of the Woodbury Lions Club International.
We are committed to helping plan and provide a variety of insurance needs for our clients.